Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

24

Inspired by Tubemans post, titled '26'.

I turned 24 on Monday.

My good friend Foxie calls 24 the 'year of discovery'. When I hear '24' all I can think of is a T.V show which I have never seen, yet people talk about so often.

I wonder what is ahead. They say "Time flies when you are having fun". But lets be honest folks. Time flies.

My 21st was 3 years ago. I was skiing on my birthday 7 years ago. I can even remember getting into double digits for my age 14 years ago.

Lots of things happen every year between birthdays.

Wouldn't it be great if 24 was remembered for its dramatic change to be more like Jesus.

24 and changing. Not 24 and counting.

Jim

1 Comments:

  • Wise words Jim! What a great aim to have on your birthday!
    Chels

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home