Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Monday, September 19, 2005

Keris and Em's Wedding

Check out the photos from the big day at the flickr link, on the right of the page. Some gems in there I think.

What a great day Saturday was. But lets back it up a little.

Friday night.

Keris and I watched the Swans in their most glorious hours. Hoorah the Swans. I would be in Melbourne next Saturday if I were not moving stuff into my new place! But the game will be watched!

After a Friday night game of 'corner ball' in the church hall, we (Keris, G-Rad, Fox and I) headed back to Keris' place at Lindfield to enjoy some good conversation and some whiskey. Bedtime soon prevailed.

Saturday morning was enjoyed with some bacon and eggs, followed by a viewing of our beloved Anchorman and a few Simpson’s episodes.

Got ready at Keris' parents place, everyone was pretty calm. Headed to the church, all again seemed calm. The wedding went well and was great to see such powerful singing at a wedding.

Froze our backsides off at Balmoral for photos, then Renee (one of Em's bridesmaids) had the corner of a ceramic platter served right into her forehead before the reception started. Nasty blow.

Great speeches. Keris Dad gave one of the all time best I thought. From the heart with a few laughs. Very good indeed.

Was too tired to carve it up on the dance floor......but I left that to Mark 'Camel' Lawrenson.
Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home