Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Saturday, January 07, 2006

All good things come to and end

Well folks.

Its been awhile.

And to be honest. I'm glad.

I have been on holidays for 15 days, and got 1 to go. And I haven't even really had the chance to post. And that makes me happy. However, the thought of returning to work, makes me get the 'going back to work blues'.

Some highlights over the past couple of weeks:

1) Board Games, board games and more board games. Those who know me, know how much I love board games. And plenty have been played till early hours of the morning.

2) Narnia. I loved narnia. I really did. I was not excited and Tash made me go. Glad I did.

3) A short couple of days spent in the Hunter. Returned with a 'few' more bottles of wine.

4) The Cricket. Although most of the days I went were pretty dissappointing, its always good.

5) Sleeping in :)

But Monday seems me travelling back to reality.

What does this year hold..........?

Time will only tell.

Stay tuned for 'Jimmy's Most Anticipated Films for 2006'

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home