Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happened, Lessons and questions.

"Guess who's back? Back again" Eminem Circa 2003 and Jim Circa October 2005

The below is a list of things which have happened, lessons learnt and questions asked.

1) Wedding was awesome.

2) Honeymoon was fantastic. Scuba diving is a must for all. Certain highlight.

3) The refurbished Hilton Hotel in Sydney rocks. Plasma screens in the bedroom and bathroom.

4) Saw 'A lot like love' on the plane. Why did I enjoy this film so much. I cant figure it out!

5) Apparently Australia is better then 'The World' at cricket......but not England.

6) Oil heats up very quickly. Skin burns. Then skin grows bubbles. Then looks like melted plastic. Trust me.

7) Can someone tell me why I am so addicted to Australian Idol? Come one Daniel Spilane, or Lee Harding!!!

8) Is my shirt signed by Missy Higgins worth more now that she won 5 Aria's?

9) Can Christmas come any quicker?

Jim

2 Comments:

  • Welcome home big guy!!
    Good to have you back. A lot like love - my first viewing was between Sydney Singapore. By London I'd watched it 3 times. Of course I hadn't just got married!?

    ct

    By Blogger Craig Tubman, at 6:29 PM  

  • give me some direction here! It feel into my hands - i don't want to be the bandit.

    time, place, location of delivery?

    craig 'get the don back to the jim' tubman

    By Blogger Craig Tubman, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home