Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Come See The Morning

Tomorrow, for Australia day, when the Sun Rises, I will be standing at the highest point in Australia.

On Australia day 2006, I will be the first person to see the Sun Rise in Australia as I stand atop Mount Kosziousko.

Now its 3:30pm on the 25th of Jan. So I have about 26 hours to get from the city of Sydney, up to Hornsby, down to thredbo and to the top of the mountain. This should be fun.

I will have camera on hand to capture, what I am hoping will be spectacular.

This reminds me of a Nathan Tasker song, which speaks of a somewhat more important 'light' and 'morning'.

"Come see the morning, lets welcome the light, which drives out the fear and the darkness of light. Jesus. Light to the world has arrived"

"Come see where justice and mercy collide. There on his hands and his feet and his side"

"Come see how valuable you really are, worth every tear and the pain of each scar".

Lets keep it all in perspective.

Jim

1 Comments:

  • I really love that song. And you're right, it does help keep things in perspective!
    Dude, that sounds like an awesome way to spend any day - i;m looking forward to seeing what photos come out of it! Enjoy my friend!
    And while you do, I'll be at work...fun fun
    God bless,
    Chels

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home