Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Simpsons Season 8




Ok, so as of today, I have Simpsons Season 8 in my hot little hand.

Now, I tried setting up a blogpoll thing but failed terribly. So lets do it the hard way.

I have been wanting to organise the Biggest Worldwide Ultimate Favourite Simpsons Episode Survey. But its taking some time. So in the mean time, just vote for your favourite episode from Season 8.

Season 8 I think is on the whole my most favourite season. So many good episodes.

Just copy the name of the episode and paste it in the comments section.

Get your friends to vote etc etc


8- 1 Treehouse Of Horror VII
8- 2 You Only Move Twice
8- 3 The Homer They Fall
8- 4 Burns Baby Burns
8- 5 Bart After Dark
8- 6 A Milhouse Divided
8- 7 Lisa's Date With Density
8- 8 Hurricane Neddy
8- 9 El Viaje Misterioso De Nuestro Jomer (a.k.a. The Mysterious Voyage Of Our Homer)
8-10 The Springfield Files
8-11 The Twisted World Of Marge Simpson
8-12 Mountain Of Madness
8-13 Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious
8-14 The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show
8-15 Homer's Phobia
8-16 Brother From Another Series
8-17 My Sister, My Sitter
8-18 Homer vs. The 18th Amendment
8-19 Grade School Confidential
8-20 The Canine Mutiny
8-21 The Old Man And the Lisa
8-22 In Marge We Trust
8-23 Homer's Enemy
8-24 Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase
8-25 The Secret War Of Lisa Simpson

Jim

3 Comments:

  • I can appreciate your love for Simpson's Season 8.

    My problem is that Homer as Union Prez was a real high point for me ['Dental Plan; Lisa needs Braces']. Season 4. I couldn't work out how to top that.

    But of all ppl, Jimmy, you could lift my eyes of Season 4.

    By Blogger Justin, at 1:48 AM  

  • For the record, mine is easily "Homer's Enemy"

    Homer: This is a picture of me in outerspace.
    Grimey: You....you went into outersapce.
    Homer: Sure....you've never been?

    By Blogger Jim, at 9:19 AM  

  • Homer vs the 18th Ammendment is great.

    Bart: Gee, you sure do suck tonight Homer.
    Homer: Yeah, suck like a FOX!

    Ps Jimmy I'm sorry but i still have your season 7, I'll pass it along soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home