Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Cure for Mondayitis

My Monday dragged on like you wouldn't believe.

But it's funny. Sitting here today, I have fond memories of my Monday.

Insert Prayer Group.

I realised that a night with the boys (Fox, G-Rad and Pete), talking, sharing and praying over a beer and hot chips, that how could my Monday possibly be bad.

Mondayitis: The term given to someone not enjoying the fact its Monday.

Symptoms: Boredom, restlessness, impatience, constantly talking about the weekend just gone and/or the weekend to come. Possible tears.

Cure: Prayer Group. Beer and chips help.

Jim

1 Comments:

  • some would say beer and chips is the only way to do prayer group!
    Some day soon you should be introduced to the beautiful world of Picasa photo sharing!!

    By Blogger Craig Tubman, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home