Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Thredbo and New Additions

I Failed.

Although, I did manage to get to Thredbo by 12:30am on Australia Day, I did not climb the mountain to see the Sun Rise.

I did manage to climb it by lunch time though. I had done it before, but I will do it again. If you have never done it, I encourage you to do so.

I look forward to seeing Thredbo again this year, but with alightly more white around then last week.....if you know what I mean.

Photo's will be published later tonight.

In the mean time, you can check out a new link to the page. Who knows what will be posted at the Lunch and Cathy blogg, but it deserves to be linked.

Jim

2 Comments:

  • Bloody oath it does.

    Lunch

    By Blogger Lachlan Payne, at 3:41 PM  

  • During summer, Thredbo attracts serious mountain bike racers from all over the world. But when it is winter time and the mountain is covered with snow, it has the got the longest ski runs in Australia, where the whole family can have fun together. There are lots of Thredbo accommodation the village offers, and it is up to you what place and amenities suit you and your group best.

    By Anonymous Thredbo Accommodation, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home