Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Father of Mine

Yesterday, I spent an hour on the phone to my dad, trying to get him to attach a photo to an email.

"no, no. You need to double click the icon"

When did it change? When did it change from me learning from him. Me learning the tricks to this life we live. Whether it be how to bowl a cricket ball, or how to mow the lawn, or how to pour a beer. When did it change to me teaching him? When did it change from 'i know how to do this' to 'I better call James as he can help me with this'.

The passing of the guard has occurred.

But this is not true with our God (our heavenly Father). We never stop learning from him and start teaching him the way of life.
Our god is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Our God can always teach us, and we can always be taught. There does not come a time when God needs to ask us how to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home