Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Trabampoline! Tramampoline!"

I dont normally like posting 2 days in a row.

But some things are worthy.

Developments have come to light over the past few days, which solidify what I have been hoping for ever since I first heart rumour of it.

THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS COMING.

The most well hidden secret appeared in "trailer form" in front of screenings of Ice Age 2 over the weekend in the USA. For a look at it, click here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/

Now the date stated at the end of the trailer is July 2007, and I got to say, thats not long to wait at all.

If you do not wish to know anything about the plot, then stop reading. But a small inside, read below:

"All of the original cast, and writers, are involved. The main plot is that a goof by Homer at the power plant results in the government putting a dome over the city limits of Springfield."

Excuse my while I go change my underpants. I pee'ed with excitement.

Lets discuss what you would want to see in 'The Simpsons Movie'

Jim

2 Comments:

  • - rod and todd get girlfriends

    I thought that was the most solid of your ideas dave. I too would like to see this furthered.

    A brother of Mr Burns, perhaps equally evil and equally rich comes to town

    Maggie genuinely speaks. And none of this dada trash, fluent english.

    the scene from simpsons halloween special 12 (I think?) where Homer takes to his swathe of clones with a shotgun. I want this scene re-used, unchanged. Directly taken from the episode.


    "no new crap! play 'taking care of business', now!!!

    get to the "working overtime" part!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:59 PM  

  • I think that this movie is going to be pretty good. I read a comment by one of the produces/directors or whoever he was. It stated that the Simpsons movie is "absolutely guaranteed to exceed the wildest expectations of every Simpsons fan".
    That's a really, really, really big call.
    With comments like that in the lead up, I can't wait!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home