Eternal Sunshine of Jimmy's Mind

Monday, January 22, 2007

It's been a little while. Ok, its been a long while. But when i'm on holidays, so is my blog.

Firstly, to get everyone smiling, I love these comics. There are lots of them, but this is one of my favourites.



Secondly, I have a bit of blogger's block at the moment (as opposed to writters block). I am unsure of the direction I want/need the blog to go these days. I think its time for some photos as its been awhile!

And thirdly, please find a new link! Stefan and Lara are currently serving over in the Philipines at a missionary school and are keeping a blog. You can go there by clicking here, or by finding them in my links page.

Hopefully post again soon,

Jim

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home